Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Switzer Performance Nissan GTR Track Animal: 800 Agile Horsepower


There isn't that much about Ohio that calls to me. I like rock music, but not enough to make the trek out to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. That's a stop I'd make on my way somwhere, but it's not important I make it a final destination anytime soon. There's the Kelton House in Columbus, which, so far as I can tell, is a really really old house with old things inside. As cool as a chair from 1756 is, I find the power cable of an Xbox more interesting to look at. Drew Carey was born in Ohio. Know where lives? Not in Ohio. However, there is small place in this quiet state that I want to visit: Switzer Performance.

Ever since Switzer hit the streets with their 800 horsepower GTR kit (the P800), we've had our eyes glued, covering several of their incredible cars. All their cars strike fear in the hearts of worried moms and stock exotics alike, but their new one is hoping to be a record breaker. It's their newest Nissan GTR, unofficially dubbed, "The Switzer Performance Track Animal."

No comments:

Post a Comment